O’Moore Street, Tullamore, Co. Offaly, R35 D406, Ireland
The Tullamore Court Hotel is a new Four Star Hotel built in the last decade, conveniently located on the castle side of the town. It has a range of rooms from the normal four-star bedroom right up to a Presidential Suite which is available only to leaders who wear white belts and shoes. The rooms are excellent, it has a small swimming pool and gym. Delicious food in the general bar area.
- 650 metres from Train Station
- 350 metres from Garúa bus stop
- 180 metres from Tyrrell’s Bakery & Deli, some of the best Irish bread and Scones for the hungry.
- 650 metres from nearest major Supermarket Dunnes Stores.
- 1,100 metres from the Tullamore D.E.W. Whiskey Visitor Centre.
Phone: +353 (0)57 934 6666
Posted by Rita. Updated 17 November 2021.